Yes! You want a micro film made for your business!
Sounds good. Let's get started.
In order to create a solid proposal for your video, we do need to speak over the phone or in person about your project so I can begin to understand your goals for the project and the details that will be involved in bringing your vision to life.
If you'd just like to have a rough estimate created so you can get early approval from stakeholders to pursue the project further or so you can get a better idea of what completing your video project will entail, please don't hesitate to fill out the form below.
Every video project is quite different and thus production and pricing can vary dramatically. The following are some things that will affect the production and price of your video:
- Number of approvals required - the more changes you request to a video the more it costs
- Quantity and quality of royalty-free music
- Voice over in one or multiple languages
- Need for actors, models, or on-screen talent of any kind
- Animation of any kind
- Length - the shorter the video the more time consuming the making-of tends to be. That seems counter intuitive, but if you have less time to make a point, the editing tends to be more intense than if you are doing a long video interview that requires very little editing.
- Special locations
- Special props or wardrobe
- General complexity of the video will affect the length of the planning and production process
- Number of videos - the more videos you can create out of one shoot, the more efficiently your project can be completed
I'd love to hear more about your project, so I can send you an estimate.
To have a proposal created, get in touch on the CONTACT PAGE to make an appointment so we can chat in depth about your video needs.
Please fill out the form to the best of your ability. If you don't know an answer, don't worry, just leave it blank, or make a guess.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
P.S. I'll get back to you within 2 business days with either a request for more information or the formal estimate.